PURSUANT TO AND BY EFFECT OF ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 DATED 30th JUNE 2003 AND ARTICLES 18 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 DATED 27th APRIL 2016
The above mentioned regulations require that the persons concerned shall be informed about which personal data is processed and its associated processing. In any case, the data processing must be carried out with fairness, legality and transparency, safeguarding your confidentiality and your rights. Therefore, we hereby provide you with the following information:
Your data shall be kept at the company’s headquarters or at the office of professionals or external consultants, as indicated by the aforementioned lines.
You have the right to obtain information and guidance on:
• the confirmation of the existence of your personal data processed;
• the origin of personal data;
• purposes and handling methods;
• the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
• the existence of automated decision-making (including profiling) and the logic applied when processing by electronic means;
the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or that may become aware of them, as appointed representative in the State territory, or as managers or appointees;
• the personal details of the holder, the persons in charge, the designated representatives and nominees, where appointed;
• Where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of Regulation (EU) relating to the transfer.
You have the right to:
• obtain the update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• obtain the deletion, limitation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
• a request for data portability, in accordance with Article 20 of Regulation (EU);
• request a copy of the personal data undergoing processing;
• submit a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority for the protection of your rights. You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons the processing of data, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
• the processing of your own personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or to conduct market research or commercial communication surveys.
If you don’t want to receive our newsletters ANYMORE, we remind you that you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of every newsletter.
By means of this document, pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“privacy code”) and of regulation EU 2016/679, as well as based on the provisions of General Measure of the Italian Data Protection Authority of 8th May 2014, site users are provided with some information on the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer at the time when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer as well; those are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
While browsing, the user may also receive cookies from various sites to his/her terminal (“third-party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the methods defined by the latter.
Types of cookies used by this site
Technical browsing or session cookies used to ensure normal browsing and use of the website, to be able to purchase and be authenticated to access the reserved areas of the site and to monitor its correct functioning.
Functionality cookies, to allow users to browse on the basis of a series of selected criteria (for example, language, the products selected for the purchase) in order to improve the service provided to users.
The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies, while information under article 13 of the Code has to be provided in the manner considered to be most appropriate by the website manager, if only such devices are used.
Technical third-party cookies
These types of cookies are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information in anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for integration of third-party functionalities
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionalities in the site (e.g. insertion of videos, insertion of maps or social media network icons that allow visitors to share site content). Cookies in this category can be sent by the domains of partner sites or that, nonetheless, offer the functionalities present in the site.
For third-party cookies, consent may be expressed by the user, in compliance with the applicable legislation, through specific browser configurations and computer programs or devices to prevent the installation of third-party cookies. The user can view the third-party disclosures via the links shown below.
The owner reminds the user that the preferences relating to cookies can be modified at any time. Cookies can also be disabled from the browser at any time. Note that this operation may prevent the user from using some parts of the site.
This site contains links to other websites. These sites have their own privacy disclosures which might differ from the one adopted by the owner of this site. The owner is not liable for third-party websites.
Instructions for browser cookie management
n many browsers, rules can be set to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, an option that offers more targeted control of the user’s privacy. Cookies can be disabled from all sites, except those considered trustworthy.
How to disable cookies on your browser
All browsers contain the option Delete browsing data in the Tools menu. Use this option to delete cookies and other site data and plug-ins, including the data stored on your device by Adobe Flash Player (commonly known as Flash cookies).
o Allow data to be saved locally
o Modify local data only until you quit your browser
o Prevent sites from setting cookies
o Block third-party cookies and site data
o Manage exceptions for some websites
o Deletion of one or all cookies
For more information visit the dedicated page: Chrome
For more information visit the dedicated page: Firefox
o Block all cookies
o Allow all cookies
o Selection of the sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then click on Sites, in the Website Address box insert a website and click Block or Allow
For more information visit the dedicated page: Internet Explorer
For more information visit the dedicated page: Safari
Safari iOS mobile devices)
For more information visit the dedicated page: iOS
How to disable the cookies of third-party services
Another function available in the more recent browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) is private browsing mode. You can browse privately to prevent website visits or downloads being registered in the browsing or download histories. By using private browsing mode, all cookies created are deleted after all private browsing windows are closed.
Where can I find more information on cookies and third-party cookies
The document has been updated on 27th May 2018 in order to be compliant with the relevant regulatory provisions.
Via Santino De Nova, 34/E 20831 Seregno ( MB ) / Italy Tel : +39 0362 1572572 Fax : +39 0362 325447 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Saimex at www.saimex.it